Walt Disney Records has released the compilation album Everybody Loves Disney, now available at all download stores (http://smarturl.it/elda1) and streaming services (http://smarturl.it/eldsta1). The album features YouTube stars with a combined 14 million subscribers and 2.7 billion views, delivering their own unique interpretations of classic Disney songs. Each artist revealed their music videos on their respective social media platforms on the digital album release date, Friday, March 25th. The unique collaboration between the label and YouTube stars is in celebration of last year’s Top 10 Billboard album, We Love Disney, produced by David Foster.
Everybody Loves Disney highlights include “Go the Distance” (from “Hercules”) by Kurt Hugo Schneider (3M subscribers) with Hollywood Records artist Shawn Hook. Hook’s current single, “Sound of Your Heart” is a Top 25 hit at Top 40 radio and is #1 on Billboard’s Dance Club Chart. The video for “Sound of Your Heart” has amassed over 4 million online views. Additionally, Sam Tsui (2.3M+ subscribers) performs “The Rainbow Connection” from “The Muppets” and Alex G (1.5M subscribers) performs her version of “A Whole New World” from “Aladdin.”
Everybody Loves Disney track list follows:
- “Go the Distance” – Kurt Hugo Schneider and Shawn Hook
- “Colors of the Wind” – MAX
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” – Tyler Ward
- “Friend Like Me” – Todrick Hall
- “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes” – David Choi
- “A Whole New World “– Alex G
- “Let it Go” – Peter Hollens
- “Rainbow Connection” – Sam Tsui
- “Zero to Hero” – Gardiner Sisters
- “Wan’na Be Like You” – Tessa Violet
The video playlist can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiNVoBckLqLmJDW4-jX9G91kLyiHuoEIL
We Love Disney is available for download at http://smarturl.it/wlda1 and streaming http://smarturl.it/welovedisneyst.