By: D-Team Caitlin
1. Nothing is quite as “springy” as a good Pooh movie, especially when Roo is involved. Pick up a copy of the newly released “Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo” on Blu-ray and DVD, and pretend you’re in one of the loveliest spring spots—The Hundred Acre Wood.
2. Make a delicious cake inspired by Tinker Bell’s fairy wings. Just the sight of it will make you wish for warm weather. Enjoy your tasty treat during a viewing of “Secret of the Wings!”
3. Bring the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival to you by making a DIY Disney Flower Pot. It would be the perfect habitat for a succulent or two.
4. What do you get when you cross a dancing caterpillar, a bee hive, and a thunderstorm? Watch the animated short, Springtime for Pluto to find out!
5. Learn how spring’s arrival is welcomed all over the world. Spoonful has compiled several cultural traditions that are accompanied by child-friendly activities to make for fun teaching moments. It’s like taking a trip around the World Showcase from the comfort of your own home.