Punchbowl®, the company behind the critically acclaimed technology platform for online invitations, today announced the debut of The Marvel Online Invitation Collection. Punchbowl will provide online invitations starring iconic Marvel characters from Spider-Man, The Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
“Marvel characters are immensely popular as kids’ birthday party themes,” said Matt Douglas, CEO, Punchbowl. “We’re thrilled to work with Marvel to create a bold, dynamic collection of online invitations for parents planning parties for millions of young fans.”
Designed in collaboration with Marvel, the new online invitation collection offers parents over 40 online invitation designs to match Marvel-themed birthday parties for their children. The Marvel online invitations can be created and sent from any device, and select designs have the ability to add a child’s photo next to the character on the invite.
Highlights of the collection include:
- Dozens of online invitations starring Marvel characters, including Spider-Man, The Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy
- Branded designs have the look and feel of paper
- Matching digital envelope liners, postage stamps and greetings
- Ability to add a photo next to the character on the invite
- Invitations can be easily shared via email or social media
Marvel is the latest brand to bring iconic characters to life through online invitations on Punchbowl. Punchbowl also offers invitations starring beloved characters from Disney, Activision, Hasbro, Nickelodeon, Penguin Books, Sanrio, Scholastic, Sesame Street, and WWE.
Browse The Marvel Online Invitation Collection here: https://www.punchbowl.com/marvel