By: <a href=”http://www.dizradio.com/dteam”>D-Team Member Michele</a>
“Saying goodbye, isn’t it sad…makes us remember the good times we had…” NOPE! When Disney Cruise Line changes home ports it’s not sad because you can benefit from saying goodbye to Galveston!
This Fall, Disney will say farewell to Galveston, Texas and head to new home ports and destinations. In celebration of the farewell you can take advantage of great discounts on fall sailings and bonus offers:
- Inside staterooms start at $699, Oceanview staterooms start at $749 and Verandah staterooms start at $899 (per person, based on double occupancy)
- Receive an onboard credit from Disney Cruise Line based on your stateroom selection, ($100 for an Inside stateroom, $150 for an Oceanview and $200 for a Verandah)
- Receive half-off your deposit amount if you book by May 15, 2013
This offer is valid on the 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean itineraries from Galveston, Texas Sept. 28 – Nov. 16, 2013. The Bahamian itinerary visits Key West, (Florida), Castaway Cay (Disney’s private island), Nassau (Bahamas) and three days at sea. The Western Caribbean itinerary visits the new port of Falmouth (Jamaica), Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands), Cozumel (Mexico) and three days at sea.
While there are some terms and conditions this offer can be combined with additional incentives from your Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Additional details as noted below:
- Must mention booking code WON at time of booking
- Government taxes and fees and Port Adventures are not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for these 7-night itineraries (all amounts subject to change)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T-11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- See Disney Cruise Line website for cruise details and applicable terms and conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable