The accolades for the Disney brand just keep on rolling in. Earlier this year Aulani was rated in the Conde Nast “Hot List 2012” and now Adventures by Disney has been named the “Worlds Leading Luxury Tour Operator” by World Travel Awards. Earlier this year Adventures by Disney also won the “North America Leading Tour Operator” award for the fourth year in a row!
Let’s look past the price tag and see what sets Adventures by Disney apart from the rest.
- Hassle Free Travel from beginning to end: Everything is taken care of from start to finish. When you arrive at your departure destination expect and airport meet and greet and transfers to your hotel. Transportation within the trip is also included, so any buses, trains, boats, etc you’ll be taking on your adventure are already coordinated and paid for. Luggage service is also included so you don’t have to worry about getting your bags from place to place and a concierge is on hand to answer questions or offer suggestions on how to spend your free time.
- VIP Treatment: Private events and privately guided tours are all part of your experience. You can expect Disney to have backstage access to wonderful experiences and preferential treatment for front of the line access to the most popular museums and attractions.
- Adventure Guides and Authentic Experiences: Each adventure is staffed with knowledgable Disney Adventure Guides that will be with you throughout your entire experience. You’ll also meet with various locals to have unique cultural experiences and historical adventures. Disney also tailors events just for Junior Adventurers so everyone is guaranteed to have a great time.
- Spectacular Dining and Exceptional Hotels: Unique and upscale accommodations from the highest rated hotels to historical castles. Most meals are included for the duration of your trip and you’ll know up front which meals aren’t included. There are dinner and movie nights just for the kids so the adults can have some time on their own. Taxes and gratuities for the meals and dining staff are also included.
- The Best Destinations: There are adventures throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, Asian and the Pacific. From the taming of the last frontier to the most exotic locations in Cambodia, or Ecuador and the Galapagos islands you can find an unforgettable adventure with Adventures by Disney.
Adults only departures are available for certain itineraries, ask your travel agent about those itineraries and departures. If you are taking a Disney Cruise Line vacation, ask about an Adventures by Disney add on to increase your cruise experience.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation planner I specialize in Disney Destinations. Feel free to contact me for more information about this or any other Disney experience and find out how I can make your trip Pixie Perfect! Michele@PixieVacations.com