Adventures by Disney, a leader in guided group travel, has brought families together while touring exciting destinations on six continents since 2005. Now Adventures by Disney offers a new Nashville vacation, exploring the best of what Music City has to offer.
Starting in 2015, Adventures by Disney is heading south to the home of country music and classic southern cuisine, as well as the setting for the critically acclaimed television show Nashville on ABC. This new 4-day/3-night adventure will allow guests to immerse themselves in a one-of-a-kind vacation experience as they explore such sites as the Grand Ole Opry, the famous Bluebird Cafe and the original RCA/Studio B recording studio.
Nashville, Tennessee is the latest in the lineup of new Adventures by Disney Long Weekend trips, offering shorter getaways to places such as New York City and San Francisco & Napa. These four-day weekend adventures allow guests to enjoy exclusive experiences in some of America’s most iconic locations while making the most out of their free time. The new Nashville Long Weekend vacation offers experiences for foodies, music lovers and family travelers to enjoy.
From delighting in a backstage experience at the Grand Ole Opry to savoring delicious BBQ, this new Adventures by Disney Long Weekend trip captures the spirit of Nashville. Trip highlights include:
- Embark on a backstage experience, including a private dinner and live show at the Grand Ole Opry
- Record a song at the famed RCA/Studio B
- Enjoy a private backstage tour at the Ryman Auditorium (original home of the Grand Ole Opry), including stepping onstage at what’s been called the “Mother Church of Country Music”
- Savor an exclusive dining opportunity at the legendary Bluebird Cafe, complete with a special musical performance and an inside look at the art of songwriting
- Explore the traditions of southern cuisine with a hands-on biscuit-making activity and a BBQ sauce-making activity
- Make and take home your very own Hatch Show Print
- Enjoy a private after-hours evening with a ghost tour, dinner and entertainment at The Hermitage, former estate of PresidentAndrew Jackson
With Adventures by Disney, all the details are taken care of, allowing families to relax and enjoy private experiences throughout their vacation.
For more details and to book reservations, call 1-866-543-0865 or contact a travel agent. For more information on the incredible itineraries offered and activities included on an Adventures by Disney vacation, visit AdventuresByDisney.com.