Hallmark continues its participation at the nation’s largest pop culture fan gatherings with Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments and itty bittys® plush collectibles exclusively developed for 2015 events.
As previously announced, a pair of Keepsake Ornaments and a pair of itty bittys will be sold this week in limited quantities at Star Wars Celebration, scheduled April 16-19 in Anaheim, Calif.:
- An Epic Vision is the name of the Keepsake Ornament two-pack that features Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader locked in a heated lightsaber duel as inspired by the concept art for Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, by the famed artist Ralph McQuarrie. An Epic Vision has a total production run of 2,000 and sales will be limited to 500 per day.
- Bossk and Dengar join Hallmark’s itty bittys line with a Celebration-exclusive two-pack of the fearsome bounty hunters seen in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. This bounty hunter two-pack has a total production run of 2,200 and sales will be limited to 550 per day.
Three ornament designs and a pair of itty bittys will be sold in limited quantities at Comic-Con International, to be held July 9-12 in San Diego, Calif., and at New York Comic Con, set for October 8-11 in New York City:
- Batmobile – Featuring dialogue and sound directly from the 1960’s Batman Classic TV Series, this Keepsake Ornament depicts the series’ iconic George Barris design for Batman’s ride, styled all in chrome rather than its traditional black paint job.
- Xenomorph: From Egg to Alien – Inspired by the 1979 science-fiction/horror classic Alien, this Keepsake Ornament created exclusively for event sales depicts a fully grown humanoid alien crouched next to an egg from which a fellow creature will be spawned.
- U-3PO and R5-D4 – This Keepsake Ornament two-pack created especially for event sales features droids that first appeared in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. The humanoid protocol droid U-3PO served aboard Princess Leia’s consular ship while the astromech droid R5-D4 was offered for sale by Jawa traders to moisture farmer Owen Lars on Tatooine.
- Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite become the latest in Hallmark’s itty bittys line with this exclusive two-pack of the armored bounty hunter and his prisoner as seen in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
An exclusive Keepsake Ornament and a pair of itty bittys will only be available at the Disney-themed D23 Expo 2015, scheduled Aug. 14-16 in Anaheim, Calif.:
- The Band Concert – Based on a Keepsake Ornament produced in 2013, this version sports a black-and-white paint scheme for Mickey Mouse and friends, and features light, sound and motion. This event-exclusive ornament celebrates the 80th anniversary of the short film’s release.
- Cinderella and Prince Charming come to Hallmark’s itty bittys line dressed in their finest wedding attire. This two-pack celebrates the 65th anniversary of Disney’s classic animated feature film of the fairy tale.
Additional details about prices and production runs for each exclusive product, as well as Hallmark’s plans for each event will be announced closer to the respective dates.
For more information on Keepsake Ornaments, itty bittys and Hallmark’s other popular licensed character gifts, visit your local Hallmark Gold Crown store or shop online at Hallmark.com.